My name is Christina, I am first a beautiful child of the lord most high, Jesus Christ. I am one of 11 children. I have lived in LA, California for ten years of my life and the other ten years i have lived in the Dallas/fort worth metroplex. I am a Junior here at TCU. I am studying Music Education. I am a percussionist.
Honestly i chose this course because I need the credit and I don't have the time to take it in the fall or spring due to my crazy schedule as a MUSIC MAJOR. I would like to learn more about fiction and get back to the analytical side of things. I really liked that in High School and this is a chance to do a little bit of that.
In high school, I was in AP English throughout. I loved the class because I was fortunate to have wonderful teachers. I actually hate reading on my own unless its the bible. Most things don't grab my attention right away. Things in the bible do because i feel, personally i am to live my life by it. That interest me. But when i am forced to read i like Shakespeare, and things by Chopin. Hamlet and Othello were my favorite dramas and Chopin is wonderful at getting across the lives of women in earlier centuries.
I hope to just do my best and get a positive grade.
I don't talk much until i disagree or see another side that i feel is important also.
What I want to do with my life is to have an orphanage in another country and have it music based while preaching the gospel. I was in foster care and what got me through life in those rough times was the strength of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and MUSIC. So that is why I am passionate about my savior and MUSIC (WHOOP WHOOP)
Christina ~
6/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment